1. Why do you enjoy working at GSC?
I enjoy working at GSC, because we all strive to do our best while having fun in the process. I like the small team environment, which provides an opportunity to work on a variety of different things.
2. What do you think the GSC communication technology can do for the college level?
The coach-to-player technology is an innovative, yet simple way for coaches to take full advantage of practice time and provide instantaneous direction and feedback to several players at once. This will give college teams a competitive edge and in turn, provide great rewards on game day.
3. How does your background help you meet the goals of GSC's client teams.
My background in non-profit organizations provided me with experience managing the goals and needs of several people and projects simultaneously. The day-to-day needs of GSC’s team and clients are ever changing, but my goal is to keep everything organized and provide outstanding customer service - with a smile.
4. What's the best piece of advice you've ever gotten?
To always try your best in every single thing you do, no matter how big or small it seems.
5. What's your favorite thing to do on a weekend?
My favorite thing to do is to spend time with my husband, two boys and our families. Every day brings a new adventure with them!